Saturday, February 1, 2014

Paragraph about 'My School'

Write a paragraph on ‘My School’.

Answer:
Kayamajompur High School

My School


Everybody is fond of his mother, village, school, country etc. I too love my school. It is Kayamajompur High School at Durgapur Upazila in the district of Rajshahi. It was established in 1932. Mr. Shahabuddin is our Headmaster. He teaches us English very well. Our school has ten classes beginning from class six. Each class has two sections. Each section has sixty students. The classrooms are ventilated and well lighted. It is multistoried and south facing. A playground is at the front and a big playground is at the west side of the school. Games like football, cricket etc. are played here. There are 20 teachers here. Subject teachers teach the subjects. Teachers are well trained and well educated. It begins at 10:00 am and breaks up at 4:00 pm. There are many books in our school library and students can borrow easily. The results of Primary Ending Examination, Junior School Certificate Examination and Secondary School Certificate Examination are remarkable. Credit goes to our Headmaster and other subject teachers. I feel proud of my school.

Click Here to View the List of All Paragraphs


No comments:

Post a Comment