Thursday, December 12, 2013

Paragraph about 'Book Fair' by Answering Questions






Write a paragraph about ‘A Book Fair’ on the basis of the questions given below:

(a) What is book fair?
(b) When is book fair organized?
(c) Where is it organized?
(d) Have you visited any book fair?
(e) How enjoyable was that?

Answer:

Book Fair

A fair which is organized to display and sell books is called a book fair. A book fair is usually organized annually to celebrate the 21st February. Every year the largest book fair is organized in the premise of the Bangla Academy in Dhaka. Last year I went to visit the fair with some of my close friends. The fair looked very grand, large and nice. I went round the fair. I saw different book stalls, a huge crowd of old and young children. I saw the children and the students buying books according to their respective choice and taste. I learnt many things. I bought several books of my own taste. The seminar held at the foot of a tree attracted me most.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment