Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Letter Writing_some important letters for classes six to ten, cadet, JSC, SSC and HSC


 Suppose, you have a friend who lives in Chittagong. He wants to know about your hobby. Now write a letter to him about your hobby.

Valuka, Mymensingh
8th March 2012

Dear Urmi,                                                             
Many thanks for your kind note that has reached to me just now. You wished to know about my favorite hobby. Here I am giving a brief description of it.
I spend most of my leisure time in collecting stamps. This hobby is also called philately. I get different refreshment from it. I paste stamps in a nice stamps book according to alphabetical order of the countries. Stamps of different times and different countries help me to know about the manners and customs of different countries. It is also a record of history. A stamp tells about the time, place and country of its origin. My hobby helps to refresh my mind. As it refreshes my mind, I can attend my studies with added energy and progress better.
I am quite well. With best regards to your parents and love to all.

Your loving friend,
Hiron
From,
Humayun Hibib Hiron
Jahangir Nagar University
Dhaka
To,
Urmi
Stamp
13 Hashim Road
Agrabad, Chittagong

  Suppose, you have a pen friend, Runi, in England. Now, write a letter to him to come your country and stay with you for some days.

Valuka, Mymensingh
8th March 2012

Dear Runi,
I haven’t heard from you for a long time. I hope you are well by the grace of God. I take it that you are going to have a long summer holiday. So I am inviting you to come our country, Bangladesh. In summer, we have plenty of fruits in here. They are various kinds such as mangoes, lichis, jackfruits, blackberries, and a host of others. My father has a little car and I’ll show you around the country. The rural areas are dotted with green trees, miles and miles of fields covered with green grass. Rivers wind about all over the country. You will really enjoy the countryside. My parents will be delighted to have you here.
It’s all from me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With best wishes,
Kanchon
From,
Kanchon
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Stamp
To,
Runi
London, England
 Write a letter to your father requesting him to send you some money.

15th March 2012
Valuka, Mymensingh

My dear father,
Please accept my Salam first. I hope that you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. You know that I have been promoted to the next higher class. Our new class has already been started. That’s why I have to buy some new books for the new class. I need some 1500/= taka to buy the books. If you send the money by post as early as possible it will be much helpful for me. Please bless me so that I can build up a successful career.
With best regards to mother and love to younger brother and sister.
Yours affectionately
Madhurjo


  Write a letter to your friend condoling him for his father’s death.

15th March 2012
Valuka, Mymensingh

My dear Purba,
I received your letter of the 13th instant in time and had the news of the death of your mother. It seemed to me as a bolt from the blue.
We are deeply grieved to learn that your mother is no more. I never thought that her illness was so serious and I was not at all ready to receive such a sad news. So when the news reached me, it came as a shock. I know that you have greatly been shocked at his untimely death. Let me offer my sincerest condolence on this mournful occasion. Whenever I went to your house, she always received me with kindness and affection. I can’t but feel as if, I had lost a near relation. Man is mortal. So please don’t lose heart. May Allah grant you enough strength to bear this loss manfully.
With best regards to your father and love to your younger ones.
Yours ever
Madhurjo





Write a letter to your father informing him about your preparation for the 1stterm examination.

15th March 2012
Valuka, Mymensingh

My dear father,
Your letter is just to hand. You wanted to know how far I have prepared myself for the ensuing 1st term examination. Our examination will begin from the 17th April 2012. You will be glad to know that I have made a fair progress in all the subjects. You know I am weak in mathematics. But under the guidance of a private teacher, I have made better progress in it. I hope I shall get full marks in this subject. I am still working hard. Pray to Allah for my success.
I am well. Convey my Salam to mother and love to the youngers.
Your loving daughter
Madhurjo

 
Suppose, you are Rubel and your friend is Sumi. Now write a letter to your friend describing the aim of your life.
101 Upazilla  Road, Bhaluka
11thAugust 2012
Dear Sumi,
Thank you for your letter in which you have wanted to know about my aim in life. In this letter I want to tell you about the aim of my life.
You know that the distressed people of our country die without proper medical care. This is because there is a great shortage of qualified doctors in our village. I have, therefore, made up my mind to be a doctor to serve these unfortunate rural folks. I do not like to earn money to be rich but to live somehow retaining the manner and character unstained.
Please write to me about your aim in life.

Yours ever
Rubel


Suppose, you are Rakhy and your friend’s name is Hiron. Now write a letter to your friend describing about a village fair that you’ve visited.

99 Uposhohor Road
Rajshahi-6222
11thAugust 2012
Dear Hiron,
At first take my love. Hope that you’re well. Yesterday I’ve received your letter where you wanted to know about a village fair that I’ve visited. Now I am telling you about that exciting matter.
Last month I went to a village fair that held in my own village. It is an annual gathering place of our village people. It is called ‘The poushmela’. Besides my own village, people came from different places to enjoy the fair. In that fair, various sorts of commodities were brought. Things like dolls, ribbons, whistles, fans, magic wires, small looking glasses were bought and sold. I have also bought some interesting things. There were many forms of entertainment in the fair. Travelling jatra parties, circus parties and puppet show were the additional attractions of the fair. A magician too was also found in that fair. The village people enjoyed there very much.
That’s all for now. Convey my salam to your parents and love to the youngers.

Yours ever
Rakhy


Write a letter to your friend thanking her for sending a nice present on your birthday.

Dear Jitu,
Take my love and affection. Hope you are hale and hearty. I am also well by the grace of almighty Allah. However, you were supposed to attend my birthday party. But you could not do so because of your mother’s sudden illness. I badly missed your presence. The gift that you offered me on the occasion of my birthday was remarkable. The cell-phone of ‘Samsung’ brand presented by you is more precious than any other gifts. It proves that you can not forget me. Rather you love me from the core of your heart. Your presentation is the expression of symbol of love. I praise your gift and for this you are in need of having thanks.
No more today. More when we shall meet each other. Convey my compliments to dear uncle and aunt.
Yours ever
Mostafa

 
Write a letter to your friend inviting her to join a picnic that you’ve arranged.

Dear Jumo,
How are you? Surely you are hale and hearty by the grace of almighty Allah. I am also well by his grace. However, you will be glad to know that we have arranged a picnic at Coat Bari, Comilla. It is a historical place. You will find here many old relics and can know the unknown. In fact, you can gather much experience visiting the place. You can also have amusement and amazement attending the picnic. Therefore, you will attend the picnic without fail.
Write to me as early as possible. I am eagerly waiting for your agreement. Wish you good luck.
Yours ever
Moju


Write a letter to your friend congratulating her on her brilliant success in JSC Examination.

Dear Toji,
It is a matter of glory that you have made a brilliant result in JSC Examination. The news of your brilliant result has not only offered the pleasure but also made me proud of you. I have proudly exposed to all of my near and dear ones that Toji has done distinctive result in JSC Examination. I personally congratulate you on your brilliant result. I hope you will achieve better results in all the examinations and make us proud of your life. I wholeheartedly believe you will keep familial name and fame and will create coruscation all over the country by being great.
No more here. More when we shall meet together. Convey my courtesy to my dear uncle and autie.

Yours ever
Moti



Write a letter to your younger brother about the importance of sound health.

Dear Mizan,
How do you feel today? I don’t think, you feel well today as you do not follow the rules of health. But I feel fine as I always abide by the rules of health. It is your bounden responsibility to follow the rules of health to keep in good health. To keep in good health, you need to eat a balanced diet & drink clean water, take timely sleep and rest, get up early in the morning, take regular physical exercise, give up bad habits and practice good habits, never take medicine without a physician’s advice. Otherwise you can not preserve your health.
I hope, you will follow the rules of health and keep in safe and sound body.
Yours elderly
Mostafa


Write a letter to your friend to help for setting up an old people’s home.

Dear Hiron,
How are you? I am writing to share with you a plan I have. I know some old, physically weak and lonely people in our town. Some of them are quite well-off and some are not. But they all share one common thing that is they live alone and have no one to take care of them in sickness. Sometimes they don’t have anybody to talk to.
I want to set up a home for those people where they would live like a family. We can be also a part of that family. I need your help very urgently. I am sure together we can do a lot.
Write to me soon. I’ll wait eagerly for your reply.
Yours ever
Sohorab

No comments:

Post a Comment