Monday, June 17, 2013

A job application for the post of a Peon with CV




Write an application for the post of a peon and compose a CV on it.


24th May 2013
The Headmaster,
Nobojagoron High School,
Bhaluka, Mymensingh.

Subject: Application for the post of a peon.

Dear Sir,
I have noticed from an advertisement that you need a peon immediately for your school. I am highly interested to be a peon of your school. Herewith I am enclosing my complete CV for your kind consideration.
If you kindly select me for the post, I will be highly obliged.
Yours faithfully
Bablu Babu


Curriculum Vitae

01.  Name                      : Bablu Babu
02.  Father’s Name          : Akkas Babu
03.  Mother’s Name         : Mariam Begum
04.  Permanent Address   : 23 Gaffargoan Road, Bhaluka, Mymensingh.
05.  Present Address       : 23 Gaffargoan Road, Bhaluka, Mymensingh.
06.  Date of Birth             : 16th June 1989
07.  Nationality                : Bangladeshi
08.  Religion                   : Muslim
09.  Marital Status            : Married
10.  Phone No                 : +880172755435x
11.  Educational Qualification:
Name of Exam.
Year
Board/University
Class/Division
BA
2009
National University
3rd
H.S.C.
2006
Dhaka
3rd
S.S.C.
2004
Dhaka
2nd
12.  Interest In                   : Football, Cricket and Chess.

Bablu Babu
Signature

5 comments:

  1. Your manner is quіte special in contrast to other people I have checked stuff from.

    Thank you for posting when you have got the time, reⅽkon I am just going to bookmark this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sѡeet! Thanks fоr tһe guіde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your аpproach is very creative in comparison to otһer folкs I've read stuff from.
    Thank you for sharing when you have got the opportunity, think I'm
    going to save this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoᥙr style is quite unusual comparіng to other bloggerѕ
    I've гead stuff from. Thɑnk you for sharing when you've
    ɡot the ߋpportunitү, reckon I am just going to
    bookmark this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ⲩouг style is truly unusual in contrast to othеr f᧐lks I have checked stuff from.
    Τhanks a lot for sharing when you've ցot the opportunity, suppose I'll
    save this one.

    ReplyDelete