Saturday, December 28, 2013

Paragraph About 'Tha Kha Floating Market'

The Tha Kha Floating Market


The Tha Kha Floating Market is a traditional market in Bangkok. It is different from normal market. In this market the sellers and buyers are on boat. The sellers were mainly elderly Thai women. Their small boats were laden with bundles of lotus flowers, farm-fresh coconuts, fruits, vegetables, local food and delicious sweets. The sellers displayed their goods for sale and the buyers chose their pick. They could have a little chit-chat as buying and selling was going on. Originally, the Tha Kha Floating Market used to sit only six or seven days a month depending on the phase of the moon. Now a days, the trade takes place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays too. The main buyers here are the Tha Kha natives. Only a few tourists go there. People seem to know each other very well. They call each other by name.


CLICK HERE to view the list of All Paragraphs




10 comments:

  1. Thanks it really helped a lot because I lost my book and tommorow is my model test...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, it help me a lot for my assignment......😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, it help me a lot for my assignment......😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot, it help me a lot in my assignment.....😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot, it help me a lot in my assignment....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's copy pasted .try something new

    ReplyDelete