Friday, April 12, 2013

Paragraph on 'A Railway Station'


A Railway Station


A railway station is a place where a train stops for a while and then leaves again. Passengers get down and get into a train from a railway station. A large number of people come here everyday to go to their destinations by a train. There are waiting rooms for male and female passengers. There are ticket counters, the booking office for goods, restaurants, book stalls, station master’s room etc in a railway station. A railway station is a noisy place. There are different types of shops. They sell foods, fruits, newspapers, books, toys, stationeries and so on. Hawkers are also very active here. They shout to sell their goods. There are a large number of porters here to carry luggage. Sometimes passengers become victim of pick-pockets and harassment of the porters. When a train arrives, the station becomes busier. When a train leaves the station, it becomes calm and quiet again. A railway station plays a great role in the field of communication.

Railway Station

Click Here to Check the List of All Paragraphs


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for ur writing,but it's so typical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one wants expert view regarding running a blog after that
    i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up
    the nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After checking out a handful of the articles on your site, I honestly
    like your technique of blogging. I added it to my bookmark site list and
    will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site too and let me
    know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be really something which I think
    I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitap Ismarla Yeni Çıkan En Güzel Kitaplar

    ReplyDelete